Rumor: Cease will be called up "very soon"

Sockin

8 hours ago, BackDoorBreach said:

Unpopular opinion, I don't think he's ready yet.  His command has been pretty shit.  

Will see. I really think the lack of starting pitching this team has right now is a major motivator, if not at least for the rest of the team's mindset in games, being confident they have at least a chance with the starting pitcher on the mound.

As much as Hahn will deny it, Detweiler and Cease both being up is a direct result of no other options. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Whitesox27 said:

He said Machado to the Sox was a done deal among a bunch of other BS. He just throws crap at the wall and hopes it sticks.

A lot of people said Machado to the Sox. The same guy who broke the Eloy extension news was the biggest Machado to the Sox guy. It doesn't mean he can never be right again

• Like 1

On 5/31/2019 at 10:51 PM, gusguyman said:

Hahn has shown he pays a lot of attention to the schedule when calling up prospects, and June is unforgiving. I think he may wait until July 3rd, when he can bring up Cease as the 26th man for the double header.

Then he gets a nice long ASB rest, and can face Royals, Marlins, Mets, and Tigers, with only the Twins in the middle of that.

On 6/10/2019 at 12:11 AM, gusguyman said:

With them not using the Covey injury to call him up, I am def sticking with my prediction. 

Where do I redeem these for prizes?