6-3 Games

soxfan49

27 minutes ago, fathom said:

Lambert shelled again. The minor league pitching has been a disaster outside of Cease.  I don’t see much in the way of rotation help coming up besides him.

Luckily next year's draft class is very heavy on quality pitching (at this juncture.) The Sox need some badly.

Edited by DirtySox

1 hour ago, fathom said:

Lambert shelled again. The minor league pitching has been a disaster outside of Cease.  I don’t see much in the way of rotation help coming up besides him.

If all things pan out, you're looking at a future rotation of Gio, Kopech, Cease, Vet FA, Reylo. Ideally, you'll have Dunning back in the mix in 2 years and Pilkington might behind that. I'll take it. 

1 hour ago, chitown87 said:

Take away Robert's first two games in Birmingham and his average would be over .350. He's exceeded my wildest expectations for 2019, and my expectations were fairly high tbh

He’s making a case to be called up, like, yesterday. It’s insane what he’s doing. 

His wRC+ would have to be pushing 200 if it were Park adjusted in the minors

Edited by mqr

13 minutes ago, mqr said:

He’s making a case to be called up, like, yesterday. It’s insane what he’s doing. 

His wRC+ would have to be pushing 200 if it were Park adjusted in the minors

He is actually hitting much better in Birmingham as opposed to on the road.

.382/.417/.632 in Bham

.283/.345/.491 on the road

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChiSoxJon said:

Nice outing from Pilkington

Solid start from Bilous for KAN

Everyone look at Lenyn Sosa's last 10 in KAN (he's 19)

Seeing Destino still with KAN is funny, but seeing Dawkins with KAN should be ilegal

I am attached to Sosa emotionally, he is my sweet sweet son, and he has fought like hell to dig himself out of a crazy hole. 

So proud to see resilience like that. So much of his career has been keeping his head above water in advanced levels for his age, and this was the first blip he couldn't. But he just put his head down and kept at it. 

His actual raw numbers are pretty good, lots of doubles!, but he had such a terrible stretch of k'ing like every appearance everything still looks bleh.