***Day 1 MLB Draft Thread***

Heads22

3 minutes ago, bmags said:

I would like fletcher too

The bat speed difference between the two, and the incredible progress fletcher made in the past two years is what entices me so much - given his limited reps. His bat speed is elite while Hampton's is really good but not elite. The only real difference I see.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I think Hawk is repping the Sox tonight. Mercy!

What if hawk went up there and the card said Vaughn but he wanted Abrams' and called Abrams.  Would the MLB allow the white Sox to say "he is crazy look at our card we didn't pick that guy"

1 minute ago, Kyyle23 said:

What if hawk went up there and the card said Vaughn but he wanted Abrams' and called Abrams.  Would the MLB allow the white Sox to say "he is crazy look at our card we didn't pick that guy"

Kenny and Hawk in cahoots to say fu to all the math nerds. Honestly as absurd as that sounds, this is white Sox baseball folks.

BA saying Bishop is slipping out of the top 10.

Even as the draft begins we haven’t heard who is going 1-1. But we are hearing that Arizona State’s Hunter Bishop may be sliding out of the top 10 thanks to concerns about his contact rates.

• bmags unpinned this topic