***Day 1 MLB Draft Thread***

Heads22

5 minutes ago, ron883 said:

This pick is making the Abreu stans insecure. Abreu will be traded this deadline or will settle for a fair contract this off-season, which won't be huge. Vaughn might be better than him today, especially considering defense. 

😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Looking forward to seeing him with the Sox shortly taking BP before he goes to where ever they are starting him . Where does everyone think they start him ? A+ ?

Without any special insight about his starting level - I would love to see him in AA in August. Wherever they do start him I hope he hits enough quickly enough that we can get him to that level. 

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Lol I responded to the two guys that attacked my position on a personal level. I certainly did not get personal with anyone in my initial statements. If people want to follow me around and make non-conversation enhancing points then Ill just refrain from providing those thoughts. 

You guys let me know when I address a poster personally as those two did me. 

Have a good one.

I generally didn't have a problem with you and your posts until the overtly sexist language. Get with the times please.

4 minutes ago, GenericUserName said:

I do wonder if the sox will try Vaughn out at third at some point. Maybe not this year with him coming off his college season probably already tired, but maybe at some point next year if he needs a challenge that the minor league pitchers aren't providing.

I'm sure they will. They value position flexibility in the system. It might be a short sample size (like Madrigal at SS which I think lasted a couple of games) but I'm sure they will see if he can handle it.

• bmags unpinned this topic