2019 MLB Draft and Signing Tracker

bmags

1 hour ago, bmags said:

https://www.milb.com/great-falls/news/white-sox-release-voyagers-opening-day-roster/c-308065266?tcid=tw_article_308065266

So a lot of these we already knew.

But I think these are new:

- Cam Simmons (UVA) is on here, so signed

- Joshua Rivera (chipola jc)

- Solesky (tulane)

- Kaleb Roper (tulane)

- Connor Reich (Texas State)

Jason Morgan is on there...is he a UDFA?

Morgan was drafted in 2018. 

• Like 1

How much are we under slot right now when including the extra $500K for 5% overage?

I would imagine Vaughn and Thompson signs for slot and Dalquist gets the $2M. Would be nice if we could nab a Krogman or Trenkle as well. Trenkle seems like a long shot but Krogman seems signable based on previous reports.

I'm not sure why it matters and how it pertains to Vaughn but this is what I know: Andrew Dalquist doesn't graduate high school until next week and can't sign until then. He's significantly overslot. 22nd rounder Logan Glass is waiting to sign but he's signing. They can't do it until the top 3 are officially signed. I've heard they have agreements with all 4 though. Not sure what the holdup is 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

20 minutes ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

I'm not sure why it matters and how it pertains to Vaughn but this is what I know: Andrew Dalquist doesn't graduate high school until next week and can't sign until then. He's significantly overslot. 22nd rounder Logan Glass is waiting to sign but he's signing. They can't do it until the top 3 are officially signed. I've heard they have agreements with all 4 though. Not sure what the holdup is 

Awesome...thanks for sharing!

40 minutes ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

Thanks for the info!  Crazy that his high school isn't over.  Ours has been out nearly a month.  More importantly 4 in the fold(I hope, until ink dried .......).  Wish Vaughn and Thompson would sign.

Certain groups of players are ineligible for selection, generally because they are still in school. The basic categories of players eligible to be drafted are:

• High school players, if they have graduated from high school and have not yet attended college or junior college;
  • College players, from four-year colleges who have either completed their junior or senior years or are at least 21 years old; and
  • Junior college players, regardless of how many years of school they have completed