***Day 3 MLB Draft Thread Rounds 11-40***

ChiSoxJon

7 minutes ago, bmags said:

kaleb roper was our last pick from tulane. He is a senior. Throws ball with his right hand. was listed as the Ace in an article.

Falling asleep already.

Bush was an outlier last year. I don't really expect anyone all that interesting after round 30

2 hours ago, OneDog847 said:

Yep. I'm surprised that video is even up. It is more of a lowlights video. 

Kid is getting drafted cause he can crush the ball when he actually makes contact. real high exit velocity numbers according to perfect game. 

This is the area code games footage they shoot of every player - 20/80 being the prospect people who do it I imagine.

2 hours ago, bmags said:

Chipola is like a really good CC right (for baseball)

Yeah. Tons of big leaguers.

4 minutes ago, bmags said:

well yeah.

Onto the international signings hopefully. Although the White Sox are not currently connected to any of the top 30 international prospects. I find that shocking since they had two years to prepare for this. 

1 hour ago, bmags said:

LILLIAN. WHERE IS LILLIAN

I'm here. So, is he a potential middle of the order bat and how long will it take him to get to Big Leagues? LOL. Seriously, I'm afraid that the Sox will have to sign a veteran LH bat, for this rebuild. Maybe the kid can be part of the next one. 

4 minutes ago, Lillian said:

I'm here. So, is he a potential middle of the order bat and how long will it take him to get to Big Leagues? LOL. Seriously, I'm afraid that the Sox will have to sign a veteran LH bat, for this rebuild. Maybe the kid can be part of the next one. 

Hopefully he signs, but who knows how good he is. He may never get out of AZ.