6/5 Games, Birmingham 11am

flavum

1 hour ago, bmags said:

DSL used to have a gameday person and that was nice and hilarious.

My favorite part of DSL is how often runs score with no hits being recorded. Either insane errors or walks galore.

Mola gave up 1 run today in 3 innings of relief. No walks, no hits. I thought, what the hell, looked for HBP, none. Turns out he struck out the first batter and the kid made it to first on a WP. Steals 2nd. 3rd on another WP and then scored on a ground out. 1 Earned run.

• Haha 1

Just now, MnSoxFan said:

Mola gave up 1 run today in 3 innings of relief. No walks, no hits. I thought, what the hell, looked for HBP, none. Turns out he struck out the first batter and the kid made it to first on a WP. Steals 2nd. 3rd on another WP and then scored on a ground out. 1 Earned run.

LOL

1 hour ago, MyNamesRod said:

Can’t wait til Yermin is DHing for us on the South Side 😁

Yermin can't even get on the Sox top 30 prospect list. No love for Mercedes .357/417/556 OPS 973 in Birmingham. He just keeps hitting and getting on base. Low K rate. Has some pop. Is an average catcher defensively. Throws out a decent amount of runners. 

3 hours ago, MyNamesRod said:

Can’t wait til Yermin is DHing for us on the South Side 😁

I'm not sure how serious this is, but why hasn't he moved up? Are the White Sox sticking with the chance that he can play catcher? He is dominating AA and is 26. Might as well see what you have and push him to AAA, right?

40 minutes ago, danman31 said:

I'm not sure how serious this is, but why hasn't he moved up? Are the White Sox sticking with the chance that he can play catcher? He is dominating AA and is 26. Might as well see what you have and push him to AAA, right?

Not until Collins moves up.

I'm watching the Knights' game. Skole just broke a 3 - 3 tie, with his second homer of the night and 17TH of the year. He killed it, and it was off a lefty. His stats against RH pitching have been very impressive. Good to see him hit one off a southpaw. I'd love to see him get Alonso's at bats, if they can figure out how to dump Yonder.

Edited by Lillian
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, SoxAce said:

Gavin Sheets finding the power stroke lately. 

Hopefully figuring it out...Rivera hitting well too

4 hours ago, Lillian said:

Fulmer closed it out and looked terrific. 5 of his 6 outs were K's.

Hopefully sustains this and is up soon