Sox @ Nats (Covey vs Sanchez) 12:05 PM CT First Pitch

Richie

1 minute ago, harkness99 said:

jose destined to go for 0-2 after they had to brag on how he hits sanchez

When are folks going to realize he's a 2 WAR 1B at this point?  If that.  He's down to a 107 wRC+ and he's once again going to be -15 runs negative as a defender.  I'm so fucking sick of the hero worship for this guy.  

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

When are folks going to realize he's a 2 WAR 1B at this point?  If that.  He's down to a 107 wRC+ and he's once again going to be -15 runs negative as a defender.  I'm so fucking sick of the hero worship for this guy.  

I wanted him gone 2 years ago while he still had a little value.

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

no runs in last 11 innings...these at bats today have been awful for the most part

Looking confused vs Anibal Sanchez at this point in his career is dog sh*t. Terrible AB's for the most part. Last hard hit ball we had was Yolmer on the DP. 

Just now, Richie said:

I'm rather glad Eloy didn't make that play. Fans actually have to acknowledge how bad that was, instead of trying to pass it off as a nice sliding catch. 

I agree he is better suited as DH and occasional LF start when playing NL opponent or giving rest.

1 minute ago, Richie said:

I'm rather glad Eloy didn't make that play. Fans actually have to acknowledge how bad that was, instead of trying to pass it off as a nice sliding catch. 

I'm less worried about him not making plays, it's more he's going to suffer another horrible injury with how awkward he is.