6/6 Games

flavum

16 minutes ago, BamaDoc said:

The DSL team is 2-2.  Isn't that close to last years win total?  I remember their record was terrible.

They are never particularly good, but last year was a special kind of bad where they graduated nearly all of their 2016 class and had basically no 2017 class.

The 2018 class had some more volume to it so this may be more interesting. Whether it ends up in wins, who knows.

I am...uh, VERY excited to get the DSL box score today, which is currently in the bottom of the 9th with an 18-13 score, has to have gone on for like 4.5 hours.

And in DSL fashion, the DSL sox have less hits than runs.

https://www.milb.com/gameday/dsl-white-sox-vs-dsl-padres/2019/06/06/597762#game_state=final,lock_state=final,game_tab=box,game=597762

LOL

Espinosa 1-4 with a BB and ... 4 runs somehow!

Sanchez 4-7

Benyamin Bailey 3-5 with a walk (17 y.o., on fire to start season)

I forgot Lazaro Leal (1b) was a guy because he's 22 but he came from Cuba in December. He was 2-3 with 3 walks and is hitting .471 so far with a 1.415 OPS

I bet you thought there were homers in this game (nope)

Wilber Sanchez had a triple though.

2 hours ago, bmags said:

I forgot Lazaro Leal (1b) was a guy because he's 22 but he came from Cuba in December. He was 2-3 with 3 walks and is hitting .471 so far with a 1.415 OPS

Ha, I get why he's there but that's really funny. He's literally a man amongst boys there. 

29 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Let's go Madrigal!

And man does W-S have even less to follow prospect wise especially on the hitting side. Pretty much just Steele Walker (although personally I like Dedelow). 

Yeah it is bad there. Hopefully Vaughn should be an easy sign at slot that can quickly report to play. I think the Sox are incentivized to get a deal done quickly. Maybe he is with W-S sooner than later.

Edited by raBBit