6/7 White Sox @ Royals (7:15 PM)

4 minutes ago, Greg Hibbard said:

On a side note, I can’t believe that I have to choose between:

1)Ed Farmer and DJ grouching at each other while they barely keep up with describing live action faster than an app on auto refresh,

and

2)Steve and Jason constantly laughing at each other while trying to out cornball themselves

cant we just have one set of normal broadcasters at some point in my lifetime 

The other day Jayson and DJ did the Washington broadcast and I thought they were very good together.

6 minutes ago, Greg Hibbard said:

On a side note, I can’t believe that I have to choose between:

1)Ed Farmer and DJ grouching at each other while they barely keep up with describing live action faster than an app on auto refresh,

and

2)Steve and Jason constantly laughing at each other while trying to out cornball themselves

cant we just have one set of normal broadcasters at some point in my lifetime 

Steve and Jason are awesome.  We're lucky to have both of them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, fathom said:

I think it’s just a hopeless feeling for many of us about the continued stupidity of the front office, including the manager without any true hope changes will occur

Great post, they change nothing i feel like I am in a fog watching them play.

Just now, whitesoxbrad said:

Great post, they change nothing i feel like I am in a fog watching them play.

Again, the "stupid front office" comment is fairly indefensible considering the amount of talent that is coming through our system right now.  The front office told us what they were going to do and now they're doing it.

Just now, Eloy Jiménez said:

Again, the "stupid front office" comment is fairly indefensible considering the amount of talent that is coming through our system right now.  The front office told us what they were going to do and now they're doing it.

They got alot of leeway with Sox fans. Right up until they were strutting around this offseason and then looked like fools. 

And yet that poster continues to watch the team and spend dozens of minutes a day on a message board for the team 🤷‍♂️

I dunno, the McCann signing looks pretty good right now.

It does. That Manny saga made them look like fools though. Especially their comments after. 

3 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

And yet that poster continues to watch the team and spend dozens of minutes a day on a message board for the team 🤷‍♂️

Are you criticizing him for NOT being a fair-weather fan? What?

• Haha 1