6/7 White Sox @ Royals (7:15 PM)

2 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

There is no manager with a worse/late hook on pitchers than Renteria.  He has the uncanny ability to only yank starters and relievers AFTER they blow the game.  Is he intentionally tanking for the high draft pick?

I think he and Coop have lost the intuitive feel for when to get the hook.

I don’t even care about signing any FAs as much as I care about sending Ricky packing. For all the fluff we heard about him being into advanced stats and a great clubhouse guy he’s just bad. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheTruth05 said:

I don’t even care about signing any FAs as much as I care about sending Ricky packing. For all the fluff we heard about him being into advanced stats and a great clubhouse guy he’s just bad. 

This team has no use for an Earl Weaver or Joe Girardi.  Too uppity. 

We really are losing to worse teams because of our managers poor bullpen management.  I don't believe management will live with this when we start playing games that matter in 2020.  Rick Hahn has his point A to point B speech already prepared.

Just now, poppysox said:

We really are losing to worse teams because of our managers poor bullpen management.  I don't believe management will live with this when we start playing games that matter in 2020.  Rick Hahn has his point A to point B speech already prepared.

I'll believe it when I see it.  Ventura would probably still be the manager if he wanted to be.  Hahn's not dumb...he knows as long as Ricky's around, there's one more scapegoat that he can eventually fire that will buy him more time.