6/9 Games

BamaDoc

Think Rutherford is 13-30 this month.  He hit .150ish in April .216 in May with some hits late in the month.  Hopefully this is more than just a good stretch and he is putting it together.  Failing and then succeeding would be great.

5 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Jo Adell look as good as advertised?

I actually have only been tuning in for Sox hitting prospects of note. No interest in watching the pitching, and judging by the pitching lines my decision was on point.

Just now, DirtySox said:

I actually have only been tuning in for Sox hitting prospects of note. No interest in watching the pitching, and judging by the pitching lines my decision was on point.

Ah duly noted. I like looking at the top guys on each side when I tune in to a game. Mostly the Sox spects, but will glance at another affiliates top guys too. Damn past FutureSox. ;)

3 minutes ago, BamaDoc said:

forty pitches three walks and two hits in two thirds of an inning

Supposedly the defense was brutal for him that inning (namely Palka and Collins to an extent). Still it's weird that he was not allowed to work through that but I see the pitch count that inning was piling on. 

Edited by SoxAce