White Sox @ Royals 1:15 pm CST Lopez vs Sparkman

Kyyle23

14 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Look, there's no need for a negative word on this site again about Eloy. Did you see that HR? Who knows when, but if he stays healthy he is a certain superstar. Put it on the board and hop on board the Eloy train. Enjoy him. Hahn will be here forever cause he acquired this massive mountain of a human.

But you hate acquiring prospects for veterans

4 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

He is hot. He's hitting .375 over his last 10 games and 1 AB

Where are you getting those numbers? His last 10 games he was 10 for his last 36 (now 11 for his last 37 i.e. .297 BA)

2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Where are you getting those numbers? His last 10 games he was 10 for his last 36 (now 11 for his last 37 i.e. .297 BA)

I was actually off by 1 AB. He's 11 for his last 33 over the last 10 games (10th game including today, my bad)

5/29 vs KC 1/4

5/30 vs CLE 3/4

5/31 vs CLE 0/3

6/1 vs CLE 2/4

6/2 vs CLE 0/3

6/4 vs WAS 1/4

6/5 vs WAS 1/3

6/7 vs KC 1/4

6/8 vs KC 1/3

6/9 vs KC 1/1

Edited by soxfan49

5 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Yes, I know. It's .333. That's horrible. I wouldn't say .333 is hot at all. Quite frankly it sucks, just like everything else involved with the organization. Right?

LOL. Gimme a break. You pulled some stats out of your butt and I pointed it out. I didn't say it sucked. If you don't want it pointed out, don't be wrong for no reason. Easy.

• Like 3

Just now, Eloy Jiménez said:

It really doesn't matter.  He should focus on getting the batter out.

He threw it 2 straight times over there, Hamilton didn’t run. Doesn’t matter how fast a guy is keep him in check

Just now, TheTruth05 said:

He threw it 2 straight times over there, Hamilton didn’t run. Doesn’t matter how fast a guy is keep him in check

It worked out this time, but with Hamilton on first it's probably better to just get people out.

5 minutes ago, The Sir said:

LOL. Gimme a break. You pulled some stats out of your butt and I pointed it out. I didn't say it sucked. If you don't want it pointed out, don't be wrong for no reason. Easy.

I pulled stats "out of my butt?" I was off by ONE at bat. That's some serious skill and my anus must be pretty lucky.

Honest to god dude, you're completely miserable. You come onto this forum daily and act foolish by making ridiculous claims and predictions. You clearly can't stand anything that's going on with this organization, so why even bother?

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

I was actually off by 1 AB. He's 11 for his last 33 over the last 10 games (10th game including today, my bad)

5/29 vs KC 1/4

5/30 vs CLE 3/4

5/31 vs CLE 0/3

6/1 vs CLE 2/4

6/2 vs CLE 0/3

6/4 vs WAS 1/4

6/5 vs WAS 1/3

6/7 vs KC 1/4

6/8 vs KC 1/3

6/9 vs KC 1/1

That's 9 games FYI and then you're including today which makes it 10.