6/10 Games

soxfan49

DSL won 5-2:

- Anthony Espinoza (a guy): 2-4, BB, 2 2b

- Pineda (sort of a guy): 2-4

- Leal/Bernal/Bailey: 2 BB a piece.

This team actually doesn't strike out that much (one dude had 4 ks but the rest only had 5). That's one of my favorite parts of DSL, how all of the hitters strike out all the time but none of the pitchers strike anyone out.

Homer Cruz struck out 5 over 5 with only 1 ER. He's 19 and signed this year so probably nothin. Oriel Castro is 18 and struck out 3 over 3.

Just now, DirtySox said:

Bush with 2 walks today and a strikeout. If I had to describe his swing in one word, it would be violent.

He’s been a little rusty since coming back from the injury. Does he have any hits other than the homer in his first game back? Very good to see the walks, though. 

5 hours ago, DirtySox said:

Bush with 2 walks today and a strikeout. If I had to describe his swing in one word, it would be "violent."

Yeah, I've only seen one game, but that is definitely what I noticed too. I was amazed he was able to look decent despite that. He is somewhat patient, but that really looks like an all or nothing swing.