Sox vs Nats - 6/11/19 7:10pm

smalls2598

30 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Machado isn't struggling. It's the Petco effect. Petco is where hitters go to die. 

Actually, since they built up around it PETCO has become more of a hitters park than before, almost average for the league. 

1 minute ago, ptatc said:

Actually, since they built up around it PETCO has become more of a hitters park than before, almost average for the league. 

One of the most overrated players in baseball. 95 wRC+ this season. That’s approaching Yolmer Sanchez territory.

4 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

One of the most overrated players in baseball. 95 wRC+ this season. That’s approaching Yolmer Sanchez territory.

I still think he will turn it around and become his usual self. But people would be freaking the fuck out if he was on pace for a 2 WAR season in a Sox uniform.

1 hour ago, BackDoorBreach said:

It's been fun hovering a little under .500 boys.  Mr. Bones Wild Ride will be ending here shortly.

It really is nice to have a reason to pay close attention to this team again. The rebuild is bearing some exciting young players with more to come. After 5 or 6 years of futility, this is refreshing.

7 hours ago, Middle Buffalo said:

It really is nice to have a reason to pay close attention to this team again. The rebuild is bearing some exciting young players with more to come. After 5 or 6 years of futility, this is refreshing.

Agree with you. Unfortunately the poster you quoted was insinuating that while it's been encouraging so far, they're about to lose a lot of games.

15 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Agree with you. Unfortunately the poster you quoted was insinuating that while it's been encouraging so far, they're about to lose a lot of games.

I probably should have said "It's just nice..." to counter his point. Either way, I haven't been this excited about our future for quite a while.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic