Jump to content
ScooterMcGee

How to Watch the Bears out of State

Recommended Posts

I know there are a few people on here who live outside of the Chicagoland TV viewing area.

Does anyone know if there is a service out there I would be able to purchase to where I would be able to live-stream the Bears regular season games, kind of like what I do with MLB.TV with the Sox?

I've looked into NFL Sunday ticket, but it looks like you need to have direct tv to get it and I don't have cable or satellite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

I know there are a few people on here who live outside of the Chicagoland TV viewing area.

Does anyone know if there is a service out there I would be able to purchase to where I would be able to live-stream the Bears regular season games, kind of like what I do with MLB.TV with the Sox?

I've looked into NFL Sunday ticket, but it looks like you need to have direct tv to get it and I don't have cable or satellite. 

No you don't, the NFL has a streaming option now, similar to MLB.TV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

No you don't, the NFL has a streaming option now, similar to MLB.TV

Really, what is it called?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Really, what is it called?

NFLSundayTicket.TV

$300 for the season. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

I know there are a few people on here who live outside of the Chicagoland TV viewing area.

Does anyone know if there is a service out there I would be able to purchase to where I would be able to live-stream the Bears regular season games, kind of like what I do with MLB.TV with the Sox?

I've looked into NFL Sunday ticket, but it looks like you need to have direct tv to get it and I don't have cable or satellite. 

This is what I do right now:

I subscribe to YouTube TV for my current TV needs. You can easily fake your location for YouTube TV so that it thinks you're in the Chicagoland area. This works on Chrome or on your Android phone (get a mock location app). For Chrome you can use an extension like Location Guard to project yourself somewhere in Chicago. YouTube TV will then have all the local Fox and CBS channels and you'll be able to watch all the local Bears games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, chw42 said:

This is what I do right now:

I subscribe to YouTube TV for my current TV needs. You can easily fake your location for YouTube TV so that it thinks you're in the Chicagoland area. This works on Chrome or on your Android phone (get a mock location app). For Chrome you can use an extension like Location Guard to project yourself somewhere in Chicago. YouTube TV will then have all the local Fox and CBS channels and you'll be able to watch all the local Bears games. 

Oh cool, I might try this. Don't really want to spend 300 dollars to watch them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×