Sign in to follow this  
BamaDoc

6/12 Games

1 hour ago, soxfan49 said:

When Cease, Collins, Madrigal and Robert all get to the majors by April at the latest, these threads are going to be "Vaughn or nothing." 

Yes it's going to be a different kind of year, but there will still be Walker, Basabe, Gonzalez, and Sheets/Rutherford, and then the kanny group of Bush/Sosa.

Beyond that, we'll have the new blood of Thompson/Drew, Beard, Gladney, the PR kids, though likely all in short season ball.

And perhaps we have that Cuban signee in J2.

Probably a bottom 3rd system at that point, however, the majors will be fun again.

1 hour ago, soxfan49 said:

When Cease, Collins, Madrigal and Robert all get to the majors by April at the latest, these threads are going to be "Vaughn or nothing." 

1 minute ago, bmags said:

Yes it's going to be a different kind of year, but there will still be Walker, Basabe, Gonzalez, and Sheets/Rutherford, and then the kanny group of Bush/Sosa.

Beyond that, we'll have the new blood of Thompson/Drew, Beard, Gladney, the PR kids, though likely all in short season ball.

And perhaps we have that Cuban signee in J2.

Probably a bottom 3rd system at that point, however, the majors will be fun again.

You will also have the players who have been derailed due to injuries: Adolfo, Burdi, Burger, Dunning, Hansen.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, soxfan49 said:

To be honest, I don't think Vaughn will take much longer himself. I can see him being a Super 2, early-mid June guy. 

3 hours ago, Jose Abreu said:

To be honest, I don't think Vaughn will take much longer himself. I can see him being a Super 2, early-mid June guy. 

Let’s hope.

Another BB for Collins.

Davis Martin is inconsistent as hell. He's starting to put together better starts his last 4 outings or so. If he can gain some better consistency in his starts, he'll be a fun follow.

Burdi nails it down for the Barons, who had no business winning that one lol.

Edited by SoxAce