ERIC ZORN A SOX FAN

pcq

Long time Cub fan Eric Zorn has had a falling out with his favorite team over some of the things that have been in the news in recent months. He now claims to be a Sox fan. I recall in the late 70's Royko claimed to have switched to the Sox but it was really just a publicity stunt. Anyway we could use some more celebs and I don't mean John Cusack. 

1 hour ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Eh, heard this guy on The Score.  Nerd.

John Cusack is still the worst...  you can find him on Google wearing both Sox and Cubs hats.

Best story on Cusack I heard from Brooks. He said right before the World series Cusack's secretary called and said he wanted tickets. When told the Sox would see if any were available, Cusack got on the line and started b****ing "demanding" them. Sox got him some and I was told the guy was a real obnoxious prick. basically the Sox said, "never again" if he wants tickets he can purchase them like anybody else. I don't remember if JR said that last part or not.

2 hours ago, pcq said:

Long time Cub fan Eric Zorn has had a falling out with his favorite team over some of the things that have been in the news in recent months. He now claims to be a Sox fan. I recall in the late 70's Royko claimed to have switched to the Sox but it was really just a publicity stunt. Anyway we could use some more celebs and I don't mean John Cusack. 

What we need is a good baseball team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mqr said:

Man I’m on his side and I thought that column was obnoxious as hell

The Rickets family is a bunch of neo-nazi Christo-racist scumbags.  

No POC, LGBTQ, or ally should every be a Cub fan.

Edited by Eloy Jiménez
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

"Everyone I don't like is a Nazi", The Post.

Spoken like someone who isn't really qualified to speak on this subject.

Read Joe Rickett's emails.  Tom's name is on the team, but Joe, a terrible racist bigot, controls the money.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eloy Jiménez said:

Spoken like someone who isn't really qualified to speak on this subject.

Read Joe Rickett's emails.  Tom's name is on the team, but Joe, a terrible racist bigot, controls the money.

How does 1 family member saying disparaging things about Muslims make an entire family "Christo-racists", "neo-nazis", and somehow against minorities and gay people, lol?  This over exaggeration by the left on shit like this is why Donald Trump is President 😂😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, Eloy Jiménez said:

The Rickets family is a bunch of neo-nazi Christo-racist scumbags.  

No POC, LGBTQ, or ally should every be a Cub fan.

This may be the most ridiculous post I've ever seen.  No person of any kind, living or dead, should ever be a cub fan.  There is no need to put any other qualifiers on it.  Just don't do it.  It's the worst.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• bmags locked this topic