Disco Demolition T-Shirt Night

WBWSF

On 6/14/2019 at 10:55 PM, Chi Town Sox said:

Lots of “I” in your post. 

Still don’t understand the comments directed at me, nobody is on a high horse nor do I need to get over myself for making a simple comment on a message board.  Nobody was saying anything to you  

Makes me wonder about the times when I was called out for some stupid things from Admin’s and here we are with some even more ludicrous comments...

That’s your problem. 

I had to do a bit of research into this as I'm sure it wasn't reported in the UK  , a protest about Disco music , quite hilarious really , of course if it was being blasted non stop from Radio stations over here we may have had a moan but there was no need we had the Sex Pistols .

Edited by Bazox

4 hours ago, Bazox said:

I had to do a bit of research into this as I'm sure it wasn't reported in the UK  , a protest about Disco music , quite hilarious really , of course if it was being blasted non stop from Radio stations over here we may have had a moan but there was no need we had the Sex Pistols .

The Sex Pistols and the Ramones saved my sanity at the time. I lost it later but that's another story. 😁

46 minutes ago, OneDog847 said:

Buzzcocks and the Clash were better than both those bands. 

While I like those, I've seen them all in concert and nothing can match their raw energy. You sir are incorrect.

48 minutes ago, OneDog847 said:

Buzzcocks and the Clash were better than both those bands. 

Maybe but the point was the Sex Pistols and those that followed prevented Disco taking any hold in the UK .