White Sox ratings: up 40% on TV and streaming up over 100%

chitownsportsfan

32 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I use DirectvNow but when they are on WGN you dont get the game. Dtv now has some great deals and discounts and is a better streaming service than the others out there right now imo.

Honestly though - reddit.com/r/mlbstreams if you want to stream and not pay.

yes they work perfectly 99% of the time.  In some cases better than MLB.tv.

1 hour ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

People have been asking me all week if I can get them reasonably priced tickets for Sunday (Fathers Day). I had to buy my wife and MIL tickets to join us on Sunday and for the first time in as long as I can remember I had to pay over $110 per ticket and when I asked my guy about just giving me 2 extra, the only thing he could do is upper deck tickets. It's a good thing, even though itll be a lot of yankee fans too.

There weren't many Yankee fans yesterday, I assume they'll be there for the weekend though. 

We're going Saturday. 

2 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Vue on PS4 is the best I've found but amazingly you can only "authorize" one device at a time on Vue so if you want to watch say at your office and at home you're SOL.  At least that's how it was last year when I was looking into it.  

Sling is OK but once the discount period ends to get the good sports package you might as well sign up for cable again imo.

This isn't true, or at least not anymore. We have two fire sticks and often watch Vue on both of them at the same time. I also sometimes watch on my phone while watching on the chrome stick at the same time if there are 2 things I want to watch. 

22 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

@joejoedairy thanks for that info I might look into Vue again.  I just need to be able to stream at two different locations from one account apt and office.

Hulu allows for 3 separate mobile devices besides 2 home based devices.

47 minutes ago, bmags said:

@greg775 has had a lot of posters patiently explain to him prices for years, he never reads what they writes and posts the same over and over. It's not worth discussing with him.

I said most baseball fans are older as Millennials and Gen X ignore the sport and the oldies don't want to play the secondary market game or the purchase tickets on the phone game.  Thus the lack of attendance, not worth it. They look at the cost of the ticket and it's too high (for good seats). Nobody wants a lousy seat unless the team is a pennant winner. Big screen HD TV, no lines. They might suck it up and go to one game a year. Or two.

Edited by greg775

8 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I said most baseball fans are older as Millennials and Gen X ignore the sport and the oldies don't want to play the secondary market game or the purchase tickets on the phone game.  Thus the lack of attendance, not worth it. They look at the cost of the ticket and it's too high (for good seats). Nobody wants a lousy seat unless the team is a pennant winner. Big screen HD TV, no lines. They might suck it up and go to one game a year. Or two.

Theres not a bad seat in house. I have sat in the front row to the side of the visitors on deck circle for 60 bucks a ticket.

You can sit in the outfield for $15.

It is cheaper to go to a Sox game on a lot of nights than the movie.