Sox vs. Yankees - 6/13 7:10pm

smalls2598

1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Would have liked Tilson to PH, I know that would mean Eloy has to play defense the whole game but Cordell had no chance

He needed a golf club for that last pitch and still swung 

40 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

FYI, Madrigal 3-3 tonight, 2B, SB, average sitting at .560

This is very nice to see.  Not sure how he went from good to insane moving to AA.

Eric “Tight Pants” Byrnes was on The Score this morning and he thinks that Andrew Vaughn could hit major league pitching right now.  Best swing he’s seen.  Compared him to Josh Donaldson.  He sees Vaughn on the major league roster next year.

Sounds like 2B and 1B will be filled shortly.  If Abreu would sign on to a short term team friendly DH deal, every spot would be filled other than RF.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

This is very nice to see.  Not sure how he went from good to insane moving to AA.

Eric “Tight Pants” Byrnes was on The Score this morning and he thinks Vaughn could hit major league pitching right now.  Best swing he’s seen.  Compared him to Josh Donaldson.  He sees him on the roster next year.

Vaughn manages to combine an incredibly quick barrel with incredible load mechanism and timing.   I dunno if he's a lock to hit 270/360/500 as much as nothing is a sure thing but if at 23-30 he doesn't have that sort of line annually I'd be pretty surprised.  Maybe a bit more OBP less slugging, helluva eye too.