Sox vs Yankees 6/14 - 7:10PM

smalls2598

3 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

I'll give you the rain part...but he's fine. 92 pitches was light. Let him get his 100-105 and sit down. I see nothing wrong with it. He's 24.

But what good does it do to put him back out in a 10-1 game? Only bad can come from it

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Dude, the weather was terrible.  You don’t send your ace out there in a 10-1 game when he’s already at 90 pitches and losing command in such a scenario. It was beyond fucking stupid and offered zero upside.

The weather wasNOT terrible. What game are you watching 

Just now, SoxAce said:

96 actually. I edited it.

Okay let's settle this (LOL). He finishes with 104 pitches. I can see on Gameday that he threw 11 pitches in the 7th. I'll leave the math to the geeks out there

9 minutes ago, greg775 said:

You are supposed to market young stars, sir. What's wrong with my take? Chicago is a big market. Market those 2 future stars.

Eloy does NOT deserve an All-Star game appearance and you suggesting he does shows just how little you follow baseball.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Eloy does NOT deserve an All-Star game appearance and you suggesting he does shows just little you follow baseball.

Pull the stick out of your ass.

Dude is excited.  No need to insult him.

Edited by Eloy Jiménez
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Jake said:

Okay let's settle this (LOL). He finishes with 104 pitches. I can see on Gameday that he threw 11 pitches in the 7th. I'll leave the math to the geeks out there

Ha.. 104-11 is 93 so you're still wrong. :P

6 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Overreacting?  Giolito has probably been the biggest positive development of the year and Ricky put him out there in a high risk situation for no reason.  It’s absolutely inexcusable and fans have a right to be pissed.

Just stop bro.

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Eloy does NOT deserve an All-Star game appearance and you suggesting he does shows just how little you follow baseball.

If he hadn't gotten hurt he'd prolly have 15 HRs. And isn't there another couple weeks before the players are picked? Hmmm....

5 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

The weather wasNOT terrible. What game are you watching 

Dude, I was at the fucking game.  It was bad enough you don’t send him out for an unnecessary inning, especially when he was already trending in a negative direction.  It was completely idiotic.

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic