Sox vs Yankees 6/14 - 7:10PM

smalls2598

8 minutes ago, Eloy Jiménez said:

Pull the stick out of your ass.

Dude is excited.  No need to insult him.

Um, sorry but this is Greg we’re talking about.  His comment had nothing to do with excitement and I’m not sure how I insulted him.  He clearly doesn’t follow baseball outside of the Sox & Royals.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Um, sorry but this is Greg we’re talking about.  His comment had nothing to do with excitement and I’m not sure how I insulted him.  He clearly doesn’t follow baseball outside of the Sox & Royals.

Doesn't mean you need to be a dark cloud.  Enjoy what looks like a very special season developing.

• Like 1

Just now, poppysox said:

We are about to be a .500 team at 34-34.  That is better than almost any of us thought possible.  For one night we should manage not to argue with each other.  Be happy!

IIRC, White Sox won their 33rd game on July 15th last year.

5 minutes ago, Eloy Jiménez said:

@Chicago White Sox just starting stuff for no reason now

Starting stuff for no reason?  What in the fuck are you talking about?  Because I think Ricky Renteria is an idiot for sending our ace out for an unnecessary inning or because I called out a guy who has been making uninformed comments for nearly a decade for making an uninformed comment?  Maybe the internet isn’t for you if your skin is this thin.

OK, not to brag but Jason just said what greg has said about Eloy and the all star game!!!! What do u say to that?? Geezus some people think I have no knowledge at all. Jason Bennetti just said what I said!!! I'll leave before I get in trouble but return to see your apology! GO SOX!

Edited by greg775

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Starting stuff for no reason?  What in the fuck are you talking about?  Because I think Ricky Renteria is an idiot for sending our ace out for an unnecessary inning or because I called out a guy who has been making uninformed comments for nearly a decade for making an uninformed comment?  Maybe the internet isn’t for you if your skin is this thin.

Now you're just being a baby.

Just let greg be happy.  He's been frustrated for a long time like the rest of us.

• Like 1

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic