Sox vs Yankees 6/14 - 7:10PM

smalls2598

13 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’m done with you after this comment because I’m sure it’s annoying as fuck for everyone else.  But what in the world are you talking about?  Me criticizing my manager doesn’t mean I’m unhappy...lol.  

Like I don’t know what to tell you man, but if you want rainbows & unicorns all the time then maybe go find a safe space because the internet isn’t for you. People are going to make objective criticisms because this a baseball message board.

The correct terminology is unicorns farting rainbows.

Ricardo no es bueno. Es mal. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I know. I forgot it was you, otherwise I would've given you credit. 

My screen name doesn't exactly roll of the tongue like yours or stick in  anyones head. If i had known anything about message boards when I joined I would've picked a cooler name. Hell even initialized CSFVSWS is no good. Cali doesn't work either because there's like 5 of us maybe more. I'm not even sure if my whole name shows up it's so long. Eeven if I used my real name after all this time I'd just be know as the other Ron.

1 hour ago, poppysox said:

We are about to be a .500 team at 34-34.  That is better than almost any of us thought possible.  For one night we should manage not to argue with each other.  Be happy!

Season isn't over yet. Cheers to being average

6 hours ago, poppysox said:

I predict that one of the WAR guys is going to tell you wins don't matter.  I know...I think that's a load of crap too.

I don't think wins matter much either as a statistic for pitchers either. Just that the fact Sale won 14 in one half of a season and 3 in another... that's pretty crazy. 

16 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

I live about 35 miles south of the stadium and we're supposed to get 1.5" of rain, so I'd say not likely

I dont think Chicago is getting too drenched during 6 to 930. The precipitation percentages are 50 for those hours. 

1 minute ago, SonofaRoache said:

I dont think Chicago is getting too drenched during 6 to 930. The precipitation percentages are 50 for those hours. 

My phone says:

40% at 6

70% at 7

75% at 8

65% at 9

It also shows rain and lightning

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic