6/14 Games

BamaDoc

Just now, Hatchetman said:

This sucks. Cease is probably hurt the way he’s pitched lately.

The velocity is still there. He can't locate his fastball at all though from what I watched. The announcer kept bemoaning him not being able to find his release point.

6 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Robert's OPS was at like .955 two weeks ago. It's now .864. I hope he turns it on again soon.

He's looked pretty bad at the plate lately. He's being fed an awful lot of breaking pitches/off-speed out of the zone. He needs to stop chasing. It's reminiscent of how Eloy was being pitched early on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DirtySox said:

The fastball command has been an issue so far. The curve has looked pretty good.

I didn't see any of tonight's start, but this is exactly how I would describe his last two outings. He got away with it the first of those two, but it wasn't pretty. The curve is so pretty.

4 minutes ago, The Sir said:

Call him up!

In a stunning turn of events, look who's here for some good ol' fashioned negativity! Top prospects never struggle! Plus I took your advice and got a dog, so take your extreme uselessness elsewhere.

Edited by soxfan49
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

In a stunning turn of events, look who's here for some good ol' fashioned negativity! Top prospects never struggle! Plus I took your advice and got a dog, so take your extreme uselessness elsewhere.

Hope @The Sir didn't see this before I edited it. Forgetting the N in "never" is a felony.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Cool! The other day, I saw two dogs on the side of the highway. One of them was roadkill. I walked up to roadkill dog hoping to find a tag, and lo and behold, it looked up at me and ran into the bushes. I caught him and took him to the vet. Unfortunately, he went into a coma and they put him down.

That sucked.

Please take care of your little guy.