White Sox Winner! .500!?!

Chicago White Sox

Just a thorough beat down where our best players showed up.

There have been a lot of times in recent seasons where the Yankees series arrived at a time where I started to be optimistic and the Yankees would just obliterate us.

This team showed up for a packed house, against a marquee team, with their best pitcher going for ten wins.

Im very grateful.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

So this is what .500 looks like in June...nice view. First time the Sox have been at .500 this late in the season since 2012.

I was hoping to get a split in this series. Mission accomplished. Now I'm hoping for three out of four...we'll see.

Gio continues his amazing run and Eloy looks like he is starting to figure it out.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

What an awesome game!  Very lucky I was able to be there in person.  Eloy is slowly becoming an offensive force and Giolito is a legit pitcher.  2020 is going to be a real fucking fun year.

There we go. You are the man. The White Sox WINNER thread is a tradition at Soxtalk but has been losing steam since SS2k5 disappeared along with Caulfield. Was bummed not to see one yesterday after such a nice comeback win. Let's keeo it up Sox fans even if 2 or more winner threads get started they can be merged, Oh yeah and make sure you vote some Sox players into the All Star game by doing all you votes every day.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

What an awesome game!  Very lucky I was able to be there in person.  Eloy is slowly becoming an offensive force and Giolito is a legit pitcher.  2020 is going to be a real fucking fun year.

NASHVILLE CAN WAIT

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

This can be a fun year if the Sox can finish at .500. That would be an improvement of 20 games over last year. Now that would be fun. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

So this is what .500 looks like in June...nice view. First time the Sox have been at .500 this late in the season since 2012.

I was hoping to get a split in this series. Mission accomplished. Now I'm hoping for three out of four...we'll see.

Gio continues his amazing run and Eloy looks like he is starting to figure it out.

The Sox were over .500 in June (and July) of 2016. But yeah I am with you a split would've been good. 

This was my 1st choice but obviously not as well known as Katy Perry's song. But this is one of Springsteens best. Not as sexy as Katy either. I kinda like Thunder by Imagine Dragons thinking Moncada and Eloy can be the Lightning and the Thunder. Maybe when Robert gets here since he is La Pantera you can hear him Roar.

Come on up for the Rising ! All 3 great songs for the rising of the Sox.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

23 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

This was my 1st choice but obviously not as well known as Katy Perry's song. But this is one of Springsteens best. Not as sexy as Katy either. I kinda like Thunder by Imagine Dragons thinking Moncada and Eloy can be the Lightning and the Thunder. Maybe when Robert gets here since he is La Pantera you can hear him Roar.

Come on up for the Rising ! All 3 great songs for the rising of the Sox.

I agree. One of his best. Although with as long as it's been since they have been an exciting team, you could have used waiting on a sunny day from the same album.

Edited by ptatc