The best possible line up with the current roster

JuliusO1274

1.Moncada 2. Andeson 3. Jimenez 4. Abreu 6. McCann 6. Leury. Eloy is getting hot but he has no protection with the junk bats hitting behind him. I would like to see him batting 3rd with all the best bats put to the top of the order.

Edited by JuliusO1274

19 minutes ago, JuliusO1274 said:

1.Moncada 2. Andeson 3. Jimenez 4. Abreu 6. McCann 6. Leury. Eloy is getting hot but he has no protection with the junk bats hitting behind him. I would like to see him batting 3rd with all the best bats put to the top of the order.

I agree that it's time for Eloy to be bumped up. I'd go

1. Anderson R

2. Moncada S

3. Jimenez R

4. Abreu R

5. McCann R

6. Leury S

7. DH (Alonso?) L

8. Sanchez S

9. TIlson/Cordell L/R

Now with Collins and probably Jay not too far behind, I'd say:

vs. RHP:

Leury CF, Moncada 3B, Abreu 1B, McCann C/DH, Eloy LF, Collins DH/C, Anderson SS, Jay RF, Yolmer 2B

vs. LHP:

Leury CF, Anderson SS, Abreu 1B, Eloy LF, McCann C/DH, Moncada 3B, Castillo DH/C, Yolmer 2B, Cordell RF 

I could also see Jay and Leury flipped against RHP.

Edited by ChiSox59
Typo

17 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

vs. RHP:

Leury CF, Moncada 3B, Abreu 1B, McCann C/DH, Eloy LF, Collins DH/C, Anderson SS, Jay RF, Yolmer 2B

vs. LHP:

Leury CF, Anderson SS, Abreu 1B, Eloy LF, McCann C/DH, Anderson SS, Castillo DH/C, Yolmer 2B, Cordell RF 

vs lefties you have Anderson twice.  Do you want Moncada in there somewhere?  Not trying to be a dick, just wondering re: your lineup

24 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

vs. RHP:

vs. LHP:

Leury CF, Anderson SS, Abreu 1B, Eloy LF, McCann C/DH, Anderson SS, Castillo DH/C, Yolmer 2B, Cordell RF 

I really dislike this idea of benching Collins against LHP. He might end up being a PLT player because of his weakness against LHP, but let’s not settle for that without throwing him into the fire and giving him the chance to improve.

19 minutes ago, BamaDoc said:

vs lefties you have Anderson twice.  Do you want Moncada in there somewhere?  Not trying to be a dick, just wondering re: your lineup

Yah just a typo. Moncada in the 2nd Anderson spot.