Yankees vs White Sox Father's Day Gamethread

Tnetennba

For the last three games, the White Sox have drawn over 100,000. I think the team would take that anytime.  This will date me, but it takes me back to the days at old Comiskey when the Yankees would come to town and the park would be packed. Can we truly allow ourselves to be optimistic about this team?

1 minute ago, bubba phillips said:

I think this is a first for Renteria:  the 3 worst hitters in the lineup are batting 7-8-9.  Nary a one of 'em in the cleanup spot.:)

Too bad he didn't learn from his playing both catchers debacle from last night.  Really wish the FO would make a roster move to address this.

42 minutes ago, SouthWallace said:

Too bad he didn't learn from his playing both catchers debacle from last night.  Really wish the FO would make a roster move to address this.

Eh adding Mccanns bat to the lineup far outweighs the risk of losing the dh. I didnt watch last night so not sure what happened but not going to blame ricky for that. It's the right call. Castillo today as dh is odd though.

45 minutes ago, SouthWallace said:

Just now, Buehrle>Wood said:

Eh adding Mccanns bat to the lineup far outweighs the risk of losing the dh. I didnt watch last night so not sure what happened but not going to blame ricky for that. It's the right call. Castillo today as dh is odd though.

Easy fix. Dfa Alonso, promote Collins.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NWINFan said:

For the last three games, the White Sox have drawn over 100,000. I think the team would take that anytime.  This will date me, but it takes me back to the days at old Comiskey when the Yankees would come to town and the park would be packed. Can we truly allow ourselves to be optimistic about this team?

This isn't uncommon when the Yankmees come to town, as you said, even when the Sox are bad.

7 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

Is Charlie Tilson hurt?

I think they're giving Cordell as much of a look as they can until Jay is activated off the IL. They're evaluating who they're going to send to AAA when Jay returns. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

• bmags pinned this topic
  • Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic