6/17 Games

soxfan49

https://www.mlb.com/whitesox/prospects/stats/affiliates

Well, resident DSL-boy, me, is going to post the box because Ronaldo Guzman is friggen killin it once again.

3 IP, 5ks, 0 runs (2 BB but we are positive in DSL-boy land)

Also Benyamin Bailey is 1-2 with a BB and a SB so far, the giant man can move.

Espinoza has a double, and has one of the few .100 isos on the team. Congrats Anthony!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

Of course not. It's the White Sox. I pieced together much of it though. 

sounds like a fun game (while I'd imagine players like vaughn or burger would get tune-ups in AZL this is the group i'd see as most likely)

C - Millwee, Torres, G. Ortiz

1b - Osik

2b/SS - Jerrick Francees, Jose Rodriguez, Samil Polanco, Pimental

3b - DJ Gladney

OF - Beard, Joseu Guerrero, Coronado, Jon Allen, Acosta Gonzalez, Glass

P - Andrew Dalquist, Thompson, Acosta, Freeman, Friedman, Carranza, Cooper, Shilling

Uhh, pitching seems light, probably missing some there.

1 hour ago, ChiSoxJon said:

Which ASGs are tonight?

AA, A+ and A are all tomorrow. HR derbys tonight. Nothing as far as Sox prospects. Only the Southern League has a HR derby and none of the White Sox guys are in it. Would have been cool to see what Robert could do.

6 minutes ago, danman31 said:

AA, A+ and A are all tomorrow. HR derbys tonight. Nothing as far as Sox prospects. Only the Southern League has a HR derby and none of the White Sox guys are in it. Would have been cool to see what Robert could do.

Don't like a guy screwing up his swing for that though.

1 hour ago, bmags said:

sounds like a fun game (while I'd imagine players like vaughn or burger would get tune-ups in AZL this is the group i'd see as most likely)

C - Millwee, Torres, G. Ortiz

1b - Osik

2b/SS - Jerrick Francees, Jose Rodriguez, Samil Polanco, Pimental

3b - DJ Gladney

OF - Beard, Joseu Guerrero, Coronado, Jon Allen, Acosta Gonzalez, Glass

P - Andrew Dalquist, Thompson, Acosta, Freeman, Friedman, Carranza, Cooper, Shilling

Uhh, pitching seems light, probably missing some there.

8th rounder Ivan Gonzalez is there at catcher as well. Also Harold Diaz on the infield. Freeman and Peralta are still playing in college. Avery Weems, Tyson Messer, Cooper Bradford, McKInley Moore, Jeremiah Burke, Trey Jeans are some others on pitching staff 

9 minutes ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

8th rounder Ivan Gonzalez is there at catcher as well. Also Harold Diaz on the infield. Freeman and Peralta are still playing in college. Avery Weems, Tyson Messer, Cooper Bradford, McKInley Moore, Jeremiah Burke, Trey Jeans are some others on pitching staff 

Nooooo I forgot Harold!

7 minutes ago, bmags said:

It is so annoying how few games milb works with now. I don’t understand why mlb farm updates so much better? 

Is MLB farm still a solid resource? I use the milb affiliate wide stat page.

Nvm, I see they are the same now. I remember when it was just MLBfarm.com

Edited by ron883

Tommy Henry just carved up Florida State tonight in the CWS. Pitched a complete game 3 hitter with 0 BB and 10 SO. Pumped the zone with strikes, great command. Off-speed looked solid. He might be a dude if he can sit in the 90's more regularly.

• Love 1

This Benyamin Bailey kid looks extremely exciting, from his size and the stats he's putting up. 6'4, 215 at 17 years old! Has 10 walks to 10 strikeouts. He's stealing bags and everything.

C'mon futuresox, why don't we have a DSL writer? 

3 minutes ago, ron883 said:

This Benyamin Bailey kid looks extremely exciting, from his size and the stats he's putting up. 6'4, 215 at 17 years old! Has 10 walks to 10 strikeouts. He's stealing bags and everything.

C'mon futuresox, why don't we have a DSL writer? 

His size is insane