GT Chicago v Chicago, 6/18/19, 7:05 CT

soxfan49

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Absolutely. I never understood the argument for it. It's so boring

It's worth mentioning however that Greinke is a better hitter than Sanchez and Cordell

Alot better lol 

1 minute ago, sj91 said:

Tim really needs to learn to take the walks that pitchers give him.

We have one guy on the team that will take a walk when the pitcher is begging him for it and that's Yoan.  It's ridiculous.  Given how long the problem has plagued the team I'm going to say it's more than just bad players it's a fundamental problem in coaching and talent procurement.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

We have one guy on the team that will take a walk when the pitcher is begging him for it and that's Yoan.  It's ridiculous.  Given how long the problem has plagued the team I'm going to say it's more than just bad players it's a fundamental problem in coaching and talent procurement.

Yep, that pitch was high and outside and should have been recognizable.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

McCann too tbh. Completely agree that it’s self-evidently an organization-wide failure, but I would be remiss not to point out that similar organizational philosophies have worked out for teams like the Astros

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

It’s why we will probably just love how refreshing it will be to watch Andrew Vaughn play in a White Sox uniform.

Edited by Fan O'Faust