GT Chicago v Chicago, 6/18/19, 7:05 CT

soxfan49

Just now, fathom said:

He’s going to get significantly more with the season he’s on track to have 

Eh, maybe not once we get a few runs next inning. Eh? Ehhh???

--

Losing someone over the age of 35 for not going $20 million a year isn't a huge deal to me.

Also, what a terrible walk

1 minute ago, BackDoorBreach said:

Cole Hamels would be 36 years old opening day 2020.

I would be significantly more irate if that is who they signed in the off season than missing on Machado.  That is absolutely garbage.

Agreed.  We had $250 for Machado supposedly.  Cole or Bumgarner won’t cost that much.  Where did the money go?

”The money will be spent!”

Edited by Moan4Yoan

4 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

I don’t want Hamels cuz I am waiting for Hahn to sign the top guys like Cole or Bumgarner like we all know he will with the swimming pool of Reinsdorf’s money he will have available in the offseason.

I don’t consider Bumgarner a top guy anymore.

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

Nova is a ticking time-bomb.    The fact that he's been able to get by 5 inning w/ 1 run  is a miracle right now and tells you the handicap which is NL Baseball.    

Seriously, he’s been living on the edge.

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

Agreed.  We had $250 for Machado supposedly.  Cole or Bumgarner won’t cost that much.  Where did the money go?

Eloy?   Maybe and Moncada and Giollito extension coming?  

There will be a ton of in-house spending that will need to be done, don't be too worried of where the Machado money ends up.  

Nova is only at 66 pitches, so I am sure RR will leave him in until he gets blown up. He is incredibly lucky not to have given up 6 already tonight, but he isn't at 100 pitches yet, so why not let it ride. RR decides his pitching strategy like he is playing craps.