GT Chicago v Chicago, 6/18/19, 7:05 CT

soxfan49

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Why in the hell is he batting righty?  This organization wonders why they can’t keep anyone healthy.

Man if they're treating their pitchers like they so Moncada and others up here, no wonder there's so many guys having Tommy John.

1 minute ago, mqr said:

I know we speak in hyperbole a lot, but uh Hahn could not be happy with what just happenedp

Yea. I hate the hyperbole shit show in game-threads more than anyone, but this Moncada thing is complete nonsense.

Edited by DirtySox
  • Like 1

Just now, SoxAce said:

Man if they're treating their pitchers like they so Moncada and others up here, no wonder there's so many guys having Tommy John.

Let’s say I have heard bad things (I’m pretty sure you know what I’m referring to)

• Like 1

I can't get over that Moncada thing still. The guy has a likely strained back and should be on the shelf for 2-3 weeks and he's being forced into action to look like a jackass at the plate on a national stage. That is a fireable offense, straight asinine to say the least

• Like 1

I get that you have to carry a dozen bad pitchers on the back end. 

I get that you need to keep carrying scrubs on the roster like Rondon, Alonso, and Cordell. 

But tell me not one guy, not a singe one you could have sacrificed to get another IF up here knowing damn  well Moncada is hurt and can't play. 

Or maybe IL Moncada, what a concept.