GT Chicago v Chicago, 6/18/19, 7:05 CT

soxfan49

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

This.

Was that a reply to me? Sorry didn't see the notifications. That's fair enough. I like the NFL's way of handling it. You blow major calls or do your job poorly and we wont see you in the playoffs. 

This.

Crawford would decide to call a travel whenever he felt like he had to be the show. 

I can remember one game where he ejected Tim Duncan with a double T just because. Duncan was one of the quietest guys in the NBA when it came to complaining to the refs. 

5 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Why would you pinch hit him for Rondon and then have to pinch hit the next inning?

Yup.  He's batting 3rd the next inning. If some of you are gonna rip Ricky, at least see what he's doing first. 

Edited by SoxAce
  • Like 1

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I wonder if we can have a game thread without someone saying someone should be DFA'd.

To be fair, they do have like 5 candidates that might be DFA in the next few months. You should be proud, at least people are saying DFA and not released anymore 

• Haha 1

Seriously. He's batting 3rd the next inning. If you're gonna rip Ricky, at least see what he's doing first. 

One could make the argument that you’d rather have Moncada up with a runner in scoring position.