GT Chicago v Chicago, 6/18/19, 7:05 CT

soxfan49

5 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

Yeah, but you’re not really all that funny. Right now, your user name and avatar are both dated jokes and nobody’s laughing. All that’s happening, is you’re spreading your usual nonsense and ruining another game thread

• Haha 1

Just now, Chris Sale said:

Strike 2 call on Yolmer was silly. Still a ridiculously bad AB. I hate the Cubs so much

Yeah that pitch was a mile outside. Umps need to go in the next few years. 

• Like 1

Just now, Eloy Jiménez said:

Yeah, but you’re not really all that funny. Right now, your user name and avatar are both dated jokes and nobody’s laughing. All that’s happening, is you’re spreading your usual nonsense and ruining another game thread

Will you just STFU already?  Every single f’ing time you come on this site, all you do is your angry bird routine and pick fights with posters.  Either comment on the game or keep quiet.  

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

I've come around to it.  With the strike zone overlay you can see how many horrible calls they make on a nightly basis.  

I don't know how they'll deal with ejections but that's a small part in the overall picture for me. Just way too much human error and ego involved. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fan O'Faust said:

Will you just STFU already?  Every single f’ing time you come on this site, all you do is your angry bird routine and pick fights with posters.  Either comment on the game or keep quiet.  

He's sick of the fact that 9/10 posters here are pessimists and say the same shit every night. Enjoy the fucking game. It's fucking baseball. Like wow, Ivan Nova isn't good? I think it's worth repeating every opportunity we get. No one expected this team to win 95 games and win the pennant so what he expects is for everyone to simply sit back, relax and shut the fuck up

Edited by soxfan49
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Baron said:

Old argument but having the pitcher bat is just asinine. 

Absolutely. I never understood the argument for it. It's so boring

It's worth mentioning however that Greinke is a better hitter than Sanchez and Cordell