GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT

soxfan49

2 minutes ago, MyNamesRod said:

Same people getting mad about Contreras love Tim Anderson. Lol. Keep the same energy both ways 

I have no problems with Contreras doing that. That ball was center cut, he got all of it.  Tip your cap. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, ptatc said:

He's just having fun. that'd what the game needs more of, at least that's what I'm told.

Yes. If you don’t mind the Sox doing it, you kind of have to live with itwhen the opponents do it. I remember Carlos Gomez wasn’t fondly thought of around here when he was “having fun”.

Just now, Quin said:

Everyone mad at Contreras, calm down.

Timmy will show him how it's done, but how to look cool doing it.

I loved the bat flip. But I can see some getting a bit peeved with him slowly walking around the bases. Looked like Moncada gave him a glare.

3 minutes ago, MyNamesRod said:

Same people getting mad about Contreras love Tim Anderson. Lol. Keep the same energy both ways 

Difference is Cubs as a group b**** about anyone who does what Contreras does. Time after time.

Just now, SoxAce said:

I loved the bat flip. But I can see some getting a bit peeved with him slowly walking around the bases. Looked like Moncada gave him a glare.

Good. This rivalry is way more fun when the players get into it.

Just now, SoxAce said:

I don’t care about the hr reaction. I always thought he acts like a lunatic behind home plate sometimes

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic