GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT

soxfan49

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

This might be the worst umping game I've seen in quite sometime. Not even Angel Hernandez has been THIS bad (although he is terrible). 

The magnitude of his blown "ball hit Garcia" call seems understated

5 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Don't say dumb shit then because you sure as shit tried to predict the future.

And why? Because a 35 year old is somehow good again in a small sample size, Lester sucks currently and Hendricks has a shoulder issue? Now that took 10 seconds

I think Lester will be fine.  Yu is a bust so far.  Hendricks will be back.  Not sure why you didn’t know Hendricks was good in the postseason.  With their offense, they are good enough to win in the postseason.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

Just now, reiks12 said:

WHY IS RICKY NOT GETTING THROWN OUT WITH THIS UMPSHOW BEHIND THE PLATE??!??!

STAND UP FOR YOUR PLAYERS

im beyond livid

What a coward tonight, yet he gets tossed on plays that have been accurately called this year (runner outside the base path)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackout Friday said:

I hope however much money Blaser bet on the Cubs tonight is enough that he can retire and never umpire again. 

I hope they free his family member that's kidnapped, as he clearly needed to sell his soul in order to make some quick cash to pay the ransom

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

I hope they free his family member that's kidnapped, as he clearly needed to sell his soul in order to make some quick cash to pay the ransom

I wish I could like and laugh at this post because it is simultaneously funny and accurate 

Edited by Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Hammels, as you call him

I spell it Hamels.  But yes, their rotation is good enough to win in the postseason along with their offense.  I wouldn’t complain about their rotation if we had it.  Not much future to it though since they are all older.

Hamels

Lester

Quintana

Hendricks

Darvish

Edited by Moan4Yoan

1 minute ago, BackDoorBreach said:

Now im getting hammered on my Facebook 🙄.  I fucking hate Cubs fans

Show them the graphic Heads posted earlier if you were (rightfully) complaining about the ump.

Edited by SoxAce

Yeah maybe Ricky should get tossed cause Blaser sucks, but I haven’t seen anyone move closer to the plate to take away that outside strike either. If you know they are pounding that part of the zone all night and getting the call, you can’t just go up there doing the same thing and expect different results

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic