soxfan49

GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT

Man, one mediocre outing and there are people just ready to rail on Lucas. Get a life. Even the best pitchers in baseball get rocked once in awhile. It happens. Some people on this board act like life is over and they are ready to jump off a ledge the instant a guy makes one bad play or has one bad outing. 

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

What? Hammels and Hendricks have pitched like aces this year and Lester usually does, but not as often as before. Darvish is a luxury for them right now. 

Hamels has pitched like an ace but he isn't their ace. Hendricks is a fine pitcher but if he's their guy in October he has no shot. I also have no clue how his shoulder is. Darvish is going to have to pitch like $126M in the playoffs if they want a chance (if they get there). I won't even comment on Lester because you know that's ridiculous.

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

Fun fact:  Blaser means blower in German, and boy does he blow.

😄😄😄😄

If Lucas ends the year with an ERA in the low to mid 3's who gives a fuck. We gave up Adam Eaton for him and he's turned a corner.  The negativity after 1 weird start is goofy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

Uh no

Uh yeah he best be

Not sure why you care what those strokes think and why you think we all do. He had a rough start. Fuck the Cubs and their retarded fans

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Lester's ERA tonight was ~4.76 and he got a standing ovation from those morons?

Considering how he's pitched before that, it might be justified. :lol:

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Really unnecessary for Blaser to give Lester a hug as he walked off

You called it too with Lester and the 3 inches outside calls.

5 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Hamels has pitched like an ace but he isn't their ace. Hendricks is a fine pitcher but if he's their guy in October he has no shot. I also have no clue how his shoulder is. Darvish is going to have to pitch like $126M in the playoffs if they want a chance (if they get there). I won't even comment on Lester because you know that's ridiculous.

Just because the Cubs paid Yu a lot of money doesn’t mean he is their ace.  Lester and Hamels are their guys.

And Hendricks has a 2.98 ERA in 11 career postseason games.  I guess the Cubs have had a decent shot with him in October.

Please stop spreading this fake news.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

I love hearing people talk about all of the so-called “strategy” associated with the double switch.  Meanwhile, it’s the most predictable move you can imagine.  No “strategy” involved whatsoever.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Fan O'Faust said:

I love hearing people talk about all of the so-called “strategy” associated with the double switch.  Meanwhile, it’s the most predictable move you can imagine.  No “strategy” involved whatsoever.  

THANK YOU!!!!!