GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT

soxfan49

2 minutes ago, Chisox378 said:

Puig another strikeout machine, no thanks.

Sign Rendon.

Rendon probably has a slightly better chance of happening than Machado and Harper did...  and those chances are slim to none.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Counter point: I suspect he does know because it's 2019 and there are cameras & people all over telling him + the players have likely informed him

Yeah, there's definitely someone seeing where these pitches are in the clubhouse (if the Cubs even have TV in the visitors clubhouse)

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

I know you are faking to be an old timer for whatever weird satisfaction that may give you.

Dickerson struck out 80 times in 533 PAs last year.

Yes 80 is to 21 bb. And he will be 31. No thanks. We can get that in our Minor league system.

5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I would've been ok if McCann got tossed there. That ump deserves to get his ass chewed out. 

I was only rooting against it because I didn't want Collins to get forced into the game under those weird circumstances for his first ever appearance.

1 minute ago, Moan4Yoan said:

You shit on me for mentioning Puig but are then interested in Dickerson?  WTF?!?

I never said I was or wasn’t interested in Dickerson, I simply asked if he had the arm for RF.  Also, I think it’s pretty clear by now that I want and expect Ozuna.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic