Rangers and Sox Game Thread

1 minute ago, fathom said:

my god Tilson sucks on defense.  Next person to suggest him as a suitable starter going forward should be banned.

Bet you he still fails to throw the runner out with his noodle arm if he doesn't biff the pickup.

9 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Name names, please.

Puig will likely get 2, probably 3 years easy just because of his age and recent history of success.

I want the Sox to make an offer for Gregory Polanco.  In the doghouse with the Pirates.  He is sort of their Avi Garcia, teases them with potential.

3 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

The guy you want is a LF and the Sox will use this as a reason to not sign him for big money.  Let's be honest.

The guy I wanted had a great arm before his shoulder troubles.  I’m willing to see where things are at by year end.  Money won’t be the reason we don’t land him.

2 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

We have an outfield of fourth outfielders and Eloy. Its what we signed up for. 

I sign up for White Sox championship-caliber baseball every season , but have learned to deal with what this organization provides us each and every year.  

Just now, Fan O'Faust said:

I sign up for White Sox championship-caliber baseball every season , but have learned to deal with what this organization provides us each and every year.  

you may want to have a lawyer look over that contract

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

The guy I wanted had a great arm before his shoulder troubles.  I’m willing to see where things are at by year end.  Money won’t be the reason we don’t land him.

Sig / Ban bet?

Chicago White Sox:  Sox will sign Ozuna.

Moan4Yoan:  Sox will sign Puig.

Sox sign neither:  Draw

Edited by Moan4Yoan