Rangers and Sox Game Thread

Just now, Chisox378 said:

Hey, that's how u play it in simulation baseball as well!

Well, if you consider Collins the backup instead of McCann, he will be minimum.  I am okay with Tilson as a fourth OF.  Maybe Palka can be on the bench next year.  Leury won't make too much next year either, maybe $2 - 2.5M?  There's 4 bench guys right there not making much.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

I've said this before, but I lost my mom in April (I'm 31 and my dad died two years ago). Semi-competent White Sox baseball has helped me get through this spring, sad as it sounds.

Very sorry to hear that. Hope you’re doing OK and know that your folks are still looking after you. Best wishes, dude.

Just now, The Sir said:

Very sorry to hear that. Hope you’re doing OK and know that your folks are still looking after you. Best wishes, dude.

they'd expect nothing less than me watching a meaningless june white sox game

4 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Well, if you consider Collins the backup instead of McCann, he will be minimum.  I am okay with Tilson as a fourth OF.  Maybe Palka can be on the bench next year.  Leury won't make too much next year either, maybe $2 - 2.5M?  There's 4 bench guys right there not making much.

Why is Tilson ok as a 4th outfielder?  He's not good defensively and gives you virtually no power.

3 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

they'd expect nothing less than me watching a meaningless june white sox game

But you are usually the voice of positivity and faith in players and young prospects to counter my irrational negativity.  It's a great balance here.  😂

Just now, fathom said:

Why is Tilson ok as a 4th outfielder?  He's not good defensively and gives you virtually no power.

I don't care if it's Tilson or Cordell.  But if the Sox can't find a guy who can be a 4th outfielder without paying them millions, we should give up.

Cordell with 3 hits tonight!

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

But you are usually the voice of positivity and faith in players and young prospects to counter my irrational negativity.  It's a great balance here.  😂

its more fun that way.

for the love of god, lets get cordell in