Sox and Rangers Game #2

1 minute ago, Jerksticks said:

I think Hahn is going to trade for a core pitching piece in the next month- something to tell the guys, “Hey we appreciate you kicking ass, here’s somebody for now and the future.”

I would be shocked.

I really want Yolmer to be our utility infielder when we get to our competitive years.

Not sure if Leury is a starter on a winning team or not...really the only thing that worries me is his health history. Otherwise, perfect utility guy as well.

3 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

I think Hahn is going to trade for a core pitching piece in the next month- something to tell the guys, “Hey we appreciate you kicking ass, here’s somebody for now and the future.”

Greinke? Samardzija? Stroman?

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

I really want Yolmer to be our utility infielder when we get to our competitive years.

Not sure if Leury is a starter on a winning team or not...really the only thing that worries me is his health history. Otherwise, perfect utility guy as well.

Garcia won't be a starter on this contending team. That is Robert's spot

1 minute ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Yolmer is already too expensive for a backup.  I don’t think you will get your wish.  I do think Leury will be around a bit longer.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

1 minute ago, ScooterMcGee said:

He's starting to get expensive for a utility guy.

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic