6/23- Sox at Rangers, 2:05, WGN

flavum

They really need to dump Alolnos already.  It just keeps reminding everyone how shitty of a GM that Hahn is.  Do you guys remember when Hahn kept talking about how they wouldn't add short term pieces to the team?  And then immediately went and added a bunch of garbage players and wasted millions in the process?  Eventually he needs to admit he was wrong and drop these clowns.  It's pretty embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, soulfly said:

They really need to dump Alolnos already.  It just keeps reminding everyone how shitty of a GM that Hahn is.  Do you guys remember when Hahn kept talking about how they wouldn't add short term pieces to the team?  And then immediately went and added a bunch of garbage players and wasted millions in the process?  Eventually he needs to admit he was wrong and drop these clowns.  It's pretty embarrassing.

While I don't agree that Hahn is "shitty" I do think the Jay and Alonso signings in order to potentially lure Machado made him look extremely foolish. Furthermore in one of the first GT's of the year, I posted something like "I'm going to hate Alonso because he stinks and he's going to be a constant reminder of missing out on Machado" and here we are, Alonso hitting like dogshit and taking at bats away from Collins