6/23- Sox at Rangers, 2:05, WGN

flavum

1 minute ago, TheTruth05 said:

Absolutely his fault, gotta pitch over mistakes.both have their faults

He sucks. We know that, so having to get 4 outs for an old bad pitcher in this park against this offense is next to impossible. Maybe the clown playing 1B should have caught the ground ball with a 65 mph exit velocity and stepped on first

Just now, Timmy U said:

The White Sox are my anger management course.  If I can stay calm watching this, the rest of my life is a breeze.

I'm really happy with this season so far. Almost all of the young guys we expect to perform are performing (except Lopez). Giolito looks like an ace. The bullpen has been solid. The stopgap players have been garbage but who cares? They're hovering around .500 after losing 100 games last year and the starting pitching has been mostly terrible.

If Rick Hahn actually watched these games and gets pissed off while watching them like he says he does, Alonso, Nova, Cordell, despaigne, and rondon would have been gone a month ago. Another example of him being a lying prick to the fanbase 

• Like 1

Just now, almagest said:

I'm really happy with this season so far. Almost all of the young guys we expect to perform are performing (except Lopez). Giolito looks like an ace. The bullpen has been solid. The stopgap players have been garbage but who cares? They're hovering around .500 after losing 100 games last year and the starting pitching has been mostly terrible.

There will be a point along when trying to contend in future years where these "stopgap" acquisition will be needed to provide production and depth. 

I have no faith Rick Hahn will be able to identify and acquire such players. 

1 minute ago, elrockinMT said:

He isn’t up here to play everyday. There is no thought of development when he is simply filling in for Castillo at this point 

No thought of development?  Are you serious?

Why wouldn’t they have just brought up Seby Zavala again then?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Moncada said:

This lineup is a joke after Eloy. You got Timmy thrown in there but the rest are worse then AAA hitters. 

But help is on the way. Robert and Madrigal will be major upgrades. What’s more frustrating to me is Hahn’s unwillingness to upgrade the rotation. Obviously injuries haven’t helped but his acquisitions so far are just embarrassing.

Edited by strike27