6/23- Sox at Rangers, 2:05, WGN

flavum

4 minutes ago, Whitesox27 said:

Renteria is such an idiot. Why pinch run for Eloy but not pinch hit for Yonder? Fire this fool already.

I'm sure you could do a better job. Alonso has been decent against lhp this year. Collins has no shot against that pitcher. So who else do you want hitting there? 

Just now, soxfan49 said:

If Alonso catches that easy grounder earlier, it's 4-4, so besides being useless at the plate he was also a difference maker in the field today in a bad way

4-3... right? He missed it with two outs and then Santana hit a two run HR

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

And Hahn signed Keppinger for 3-years, $12 million when the guys was already 33.  Why?  No one will ever know.

Because he came off a .806 OPS season and was a good super utility guy his entire career. And 4mil/yr is like nothing.

is this some kind of Pavlovian reaction to anything Rick Hahn?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whitesoxa6 said:

I'm sure you could do a better job. Alonso has been decent against lhp this year. Collins has no shot against that pitcher. So who else do you want hitting there? 

Renteria is a terrible manager.  I am shocked that anyone would defend him.

2 minutes ago, Richie said:

He was a weirdo with a weirdo family... and he sucked at baseball. There was nothing prideful about it, IMO. 

These fuckers will never walk away from the paycheck.   They don't have pride like that.  That's what I'm saying about LaRoche, at least he said fuck the paycheck. 

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Because he came off a .806 OPS season and was a good super utility guy his entire career. And 4mil/yr is like nothing.

is this some kind of Pavlovian reaction to anything Rick Hahn?

He was 33 and had a fluke season.  His numbers sucked the rest of his career.  Go take a look.  He was also out of baseball after his first season with the Sox.

Hahn is terrible at free agency.

1 minute ago, strike27 said:

Great shifting from the sox this series. Weak grounder after weak grounder through the infield.

The series ?how about the whole year. The Sox have to be one of the stupidest organizations in baseball . I don't think I'm being dramatic.

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

These fuckers will never walk away from the paycheck.   They don't have pride like that.  That's what I'm saying about LaRoche, at least he said fuck the paycheck. 

Fair enough

Just now, Sox80 said:

The series ?how about the whole year. The Sox have to be one of the stupidest organizations in baseball . I don't think I'm being dramatic.

They have the worst shifting rate in baseball. You are correct about their ineptness.

Just now, Whitesoxa6 said:

Herrera blows. Who would have thought that Hahn's big free agent prize of the off-season would have a 6.5 era in mid June. Ricky's fault though for using a 10 million dollar reliever in high leverage I guess

Props to Hahn for Colome and McCann.  Everyone else he acquired last offseason has been about as bad as imaginable.

1 minute ago, Moan4Yoan said:

He was 33 and had a fluke season.  His numbers sucked the rest of his career.  Go take a look.  He was also out of baseball after his first season with the Sox.

Hahn is terrible at free agency.

A guy who can play anywhere on the infield with a career .715 OPS has value, 4mil/yr is chump change.

You are terrible at posting.

• Like 1
  • Love 2