6/23- Sox at Rangers, 2:05, WGN

flavum

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

Jeff Keppinger was so bad with the Sox, he was completely out of baseball a couple of months into his first season despite signing a three year deal.

Yeah this one is probably the worst haha. He was nearly doing the impossible by having a higher batting average than his on base percentage. Couldn't take a walk.

1 minute ago, Sox80 said:

Unfortunately it's not really incredible. If he would have got a hit I would have been a lot more surprised.  he is straight trash!  hey let's just keep running him out and showing people that they don't care about winning!!

I mean, I'm still astonished day in and out at how bad he is. I'll quote Woody Harrelson in True Detective...

"Every time I think I've seen it all. You just keep raising the bar. You are the Micheal Jordan of being a son of a b****!"

Just now, Richie said:

I mean, I'm still astonished day in and out at how bad he is. I'll quote Woody Harrelson in True Detective...

"Every time I think I've seen it all. You just keep raising the bar. You are the Micheal Jordan of being a son of a b****!"

I hear you. it's to the point where I don't expect anything good out of him.  every time I see him in the lineup makes me not even want to watch!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WilliamTell said:

Yeah this one is probably the worst haha. He was nearly doing the impossible by having a higher batting average than his on base percentage. Couldn't take a walk.

And Hahn signed Keppinger for 3-years, $12 million when the guy was already 33.  Why?  No one will ever know.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

5 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

To LaRoche's credit, he had the dignity and balls to just walk away. 

He was a weirdo with a weirdo family... and he sucked at baseball. There was nothing prideful about it, IMO. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

There it was. Now some strokes are going to kill the chance next inning. It was fun at least

Yolmer, Cordell and Leury due up? 

Yeah, barring something weird - I think this is about over, but let's see.