Sox @ Boston, 6:10

BigHurt3515

19 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Moncada > Benintendi 

It is obvious. Moncada always oozed talent, now he's starting to put it all together. The next 4 seasons are going to be fun. He's going to be so good I'm not sure that they're going to keep him.

Last year many were willing to punt both Moncada and Giolito, now they're franchise cornerstones. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

7 minutes ago, Richie said:

We'll have to see how true that is when they meet again on the south side. It sucks his one bad outing came against the Cubs, but they do just happen sometimes. 

He wasn't very good against them last year either. Then again, he wasn't very good against anyone else for that matter.

Edited by SoxAce
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

He wasn't very good against them last year either. Then again, he wasn't very good against anyone else for that matter.

Yeah, I mean, who didn't obliterate Giolito last year? I've already cut his career into two parts. I think he's earned that benefit of the doubt. 

17 minutes ago, sj91 said:

Whatever change James McCann made in his hitting is nothing short of remarkable. He is a great hitter.

He said something along the lines of getting away from miggy and trying to emulate him was the best thing that ever happened to him 

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic