Sox @ Boston, 6:10

BigHurt3515

Just now, Sox80 said:

Really! Stop!! Doesn't he have kids!?

You people are behaving in an utterly absurd fashion. I shouldn't even have to explain that I was being facetious. 

Moving on...

At this point, you can no longer be mad at Alonso. 

It's the two dickheads in charge that this falls on.  Renteria for continuing to play him, and Hahn for not moving him off the roster. 

It's a shame that from all accounts, those two are in good shape to keep their jobs through the rest of this rebuild. 

Just now, Richie said:

You people are behaving in an utterly absurd fashion. I shouldn't even have to explain that I was being facetious. 

Moving on...

Ok I'll move on. Just didn't think it was a  Necessary joke that's all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Richie said:

If you think I was even 0.001% serious, you are a fool. 

fa·ce·tious
ADJECTIVE
  1. treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant

It doesn't matter if you were joking or not, joking about someone's death is never funny and should probably never be joked about. Choose your words wisely...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

Who cares? It was tasteless. 

Then don't laugh... 

There's stand-up comedians and TV shows who make far more brutal jokes on a regular basis. Get paid millions for it. 

To react as though I actually want someone dead is hilariously tone deaf. 

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

At this point, you can no longer be mad at Alonso. 

It's the two dickheads in charge that this falls on.  Renteria for continuing to play him, and Hahn for not moving him off the roster. 

It's a shame that from all accounts, those two are in good shape to keep their jobs through the rest of this rebuild. 

This is pretty much where I am at right now

1 minute ago, ScooterMcGee said:

It doesn't matter if you were joking or not, joking about someone's death is never funny and should probably never be joked about. Choose your words wisely...

I disagree and could name an endless list of shows/movies/comedians who joke about death. Doesn't somebody joke about the death of our president every 5 minutes? If you think that it can never be funny, cool. To act like I'm being a sh*tty person to do so is grandstanding nonsense. 

Moving along... 

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic