ChiSox @ BoSox, 6/25, 6:10 CT, NSCH

soxfan49

Won't exhale until the MRI for Timmy. But that is very good news so far.

I feel alot better that Dr. Chao who is usually right on the money is saying to exhale though.

Edited by SoxAce

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

Won't exhale until the MRI for Timmy. But that is very good news so far.

There’s still a chance it’s real bad, but absolutely anything is better than an Achilles and I do think where out of those woods. 

Yes he is big name, and is good clubhouse presence.  

In my opinion he doesn't have value for us anymore, his k to walk is bad and average is down.  Even if he hits like 2017 and 2018 he is not worth keeping, he may also start to decline.

Colome could be good for 10 more years. As Chuck Garfien said, if we trade him and then are in contention soon, then we will be looking for a closer. We have him now, keep him.

Edited by Chisox378

Yeah.. reality check.

Can't win mlb baseball games with no starting pitching and a thing ass bullpen.

And a team with players that set team mlb record for strikeouts last season.

So tired of our players hacking at shit pitches... we do it way worse than anyone we play against.

It's infuriating.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, harkness99 said:

Yeah.. reality check.

Can't win mlb baseball games with no starting pitching and a thing ass bullpen.

And a team with players that set team mlb record for strikeouts last season.

So tired of our players hacking at shit pitches... we do it way worse than anyone we play against.

It's infuriating.

This...  15 ks to 1 bb today for our batters. This happens way too often. Steverson should be looked at.

Edited by Chisox378
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chisox378 said:

This...  15 ks to 1 bb today for our batters. This happens way too often. Stevenson should be looked at.

Wake up Sox fans, game after game we see nothing but horrible fundamentals, is it too much to ask for to be able to watch mlb players play like mlb players.

Can't be upset with this loss. When you're starting your bottom bullpen against the World Champion Red Sox, I don't think anybody should be surprised by the loss. Maybe they should have forfeited the game and spared White sox fans the misery of this game. When you have a organization that did nothing this past off season to improve the starting rotation you start your bullpen in games like this. Nobody is being held accountable for this mess and the whole situation stinks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

Nobody is being held accountable for this mess and the whole situation stinks.

That's you and me talking. Most of the fans who are still moderately interested in the team disagree with us. They are loving the rebuild and see it as it going very well.

18 minutes ago, wegner said:

Let's trade a package of Abreu, Jay and Alonso.  We will call it the "great in the clubhouse" combo.  Any takers? 😎

I love Jose but that trade would get a GM fired immediately. Jay and Alonso are 2 of the worst hitters in all of baseball. It'd have to be a team that loved Jose so much they'd take all 3 and just cut Jay and Alonso like NBA teams do sometimes after trades.

21 minutes ago, Chisox378 said:

This...  15 ks to 1 bb today for our batters. This happens way too often. Steverson should be looked at.

Actually this is good by baseball standards. This is the modern strategy. Homer or K. Nothing in between is wise according to advanced stats. I mean I guess a triple would be acceptable (ball that doesn't quite escape the yard).

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

That's you and me talking. Most of the fans who are still moderately interested in the team disagree with us. They are loving the rebuild and see it as it going very well.

If this organization doesn't improve the starting rotation this is going to be a perpetual rebuild.