ChiSox @ BoSox, 6/26, 12:05 CT

16 minutes ago, mqr said:

I don't care to look it up, but I'm pretty sure the Sox have hit sale pretty well since the trade. 

FWIW, Sale destroyed this team in one game last year. He threw the hardest pitch he's thrown since he was in the bullpen in 2011 in that game. 

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Lopez keeps getting burned on his changeup. The Astros would have had him ditch that pitch a long time ago.

It's not like the Sox have many options this year, but I think they will move him to the pen to become a FB/slider guy if he continues to struggle.

Edited by GermanSoxFan

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

It's not like the Sox have many options this year, but I think they will moving him to the pen to become a FB/slider guy if he continues to struggle.

Guarantee they give him a few more years as a starter.  Giolito’s turnaround has given everyone a second and third life.

7 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

FWIW, Sale destroyed this team in one game last year. He threw the hardest pitch he's thrown since he was in the bullpen in 2011 in that game. 

Yes, but he also got rocked in the return to the Cell vs Quintana no? I seem to recall going to that game and being disappointed both pitchers laid an egg 

Edited by mqr