6/26 Games

KnightsOnMintSt

2 hours ago, Sox80 said:

I know hes raking in the minors and it's very exciting.  Just curious do you think the power will get better as he moves up?

I think so. He'll get a litle bigger and stronger.If he makes it to the big leagues I can see him hitting 20-25 after a few years when he's around 28.

• Like 1

1) Get Varnell to A+ already. Dude is 24. What are we waiting for?

2) Palka's BB% is ~14% this year. Give him another shot. Tilson/Cordell have nothing. 

3) Jimmy Cordero is 10/1 K/BB with 1 ER in 8.1IP at Charlotte. He's also racking up the GB. Very small sample size, but if he's going to be on the 40 man, let's let him get the next opportunity in the pen over Viera/Ruiz/Osich crap. 

4) Tyler Johnson is back and doing Tyler Johnson things. Good to see. Dude has done nothing but put people down since joining the Sox org. Hopefully up in AA soon.

5) Steele Walker beating the piss out of the ball in W-S is exactly what we needed on the farm. 

6) Tiquan Forbes has doubled his career BB% this year settling in at 12.6% and a 113 wRC+. This dude is a real athlete.  Great to see his game evolving.  Still just 22. 

• Like 1